1141046 Gorget Safwat
please go to Dr Mustafa El Shobaky as soon as possible regarding your biochemistry assignment
Clinical Biochemistry Calendar
||Submitting the Scenario of the assignment
||Preparing the small video and submitting the draft version on CD for revision by TA
||Submitting the Final version on CD
||2nd Practical Exam + Quiz 2
||Discussion of the assignment week1 + 2nd Practical Sheet
||Discussion of the assignment week2 + Postponed Exams
Dr Mohamed Kotb
Practical Exam 1 – Clinical Biochemistry
The 1st Practical exam will be held on 5-8/11/2017. Each student must attend in his/her group.
The Practical Sheet Exam (5 marks) (One mark for each lab)
(MCQ & TF & Scientific term)
Topics included in the practical sheet exam:
(Specimen collection and handling – creatinine – Uric acid & BUN – bilirubin – albumin)
The Practical exam (10 Marks) (One mark for each lab)
Topics included in the practical exam:
(Creatinine – Uric acid & BUN – bilirubin – albumin)
Dr Mohamed Kotb
Announcement for Clinical Biochemistry Assignment
Each group consists of 9 students
- Leader, Coordinator and Photographer.
- Data Collector (all information about the case, word File, 5 Pages).
- Screenplay Maker (3 Pages Arabic or English language).
- Physician (clinical signs and symptoms and initial diagnosis).
- Pharmacist (Prescription (drug of first choice), dosing, drug, and food interaction)
- Biochemist (lab diagnosis – interpretation of the data – report)
- Technician (sample collection and processing)
- Friend (may be another physician or another pharmacist, or another biochemist).
- Patient (signs, symptoms, medical history).
- All should be share in diagnosis and treatment.
- The time of the play must not exceed 15 minutes.
- The due date for files revision will be 8/11.
- Receiving modification from responsible TA at 15/11.
- The due date for CD revision will be 4 days before assignment discussion.
- CD must contain logo of university, department name, staff members, course name, students’ names.
- Word file 1
- Scenario 1
- Photography 2
- Discussion 1
- Font à Times New Roman
- Font size :
- Main title 16-pt.
- Subtitle 15-pt.
- Sub subtitle 14-pt.
- Text 13-pt.
- Page margins 2” on right and left sides.
- Justify (low justify)
- Paragraph spacing 1.5”
- Pictures or figures with high resolution.
- Will be held manually with Heba Elosaily room A7
- The best five videos will be shared on YouTube (+ 2 bonus marks)
Clinical Biochemistry Lab
Note that you are allowed to attend the laboratory with a group other than yours only one time per the semester. The second time, you will be deprived of the laboratory attendance and behavior grade.
Dr Mohamed Kotb
Clincal biochemistry lab will be on saturday 22/7/2016 at 9:00 am instead of 11:00 am.
- The quiz will be during the lab time.
Continue reading Clinical biochemistry lab + quiz
All the following students should contact Biochemistry department with the group they attended in regarding their complaints.
A compensatory clinical biochemistry practical exam will be held next Thursday 26th January 2017 for both students “Eriny Fares ID: 1131354” and “Afnan Anwer ID: 1131696” in Lab 3 at 1 pm
Any excuse will not be accepted